Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final day

Well, being a senior, this is my last in this class. Tomorrow I have duoble periods and this isn't a class I have then, and Thursday and Friday are senior finals. I did have a lot of fun in this class, it taught how to better use photoshop and flash. It was a pretty good class...for as far as I got.

That is the problem with the class, too little time for too much stuff. In a 45 min class it takes a min or 2 to log in, then a few minutes to log on wiki and post the learning log, and then start up flash and photoshop and open up the pictures from our schools slow server. By the time that is all done we have about 25 min left. And everyone knows it is close to impossible to keep teenagers on task with partner work and not talk. Plus with the blog entry days that takes our time down to like 15 min of work. We also have to have time to close save our work and get ready for the class to be over, so now it's about 10 min of work.

If it wasn't so focused on doing the tiny things to document our every little movement, we might actually get done with what we are documenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment