I Don't really have a favorite music group. I just listen to whatever songs I like. Usually there is only a few songs from each group that I like. I like soft music, but I like harder types at the same time which is a reason why I like two metal bands. People think all metal is screaming and loud, but there are exceptions. And I like those exceptions. Like the band Nightwish. I really only like 1 of their songs, but the one I like I really like.
That is very intresting TY TY
ReplyDeleteGood to know you are that open about music. I am one who thought that metal was a lot of screaming also and the types of metal I have heard are. It is interesting to know there is a different fomr of metal.
ReplyDeleteGood observation about music. I too would never have thought that metal was anything other than screaming, etc. Thanks for the info.
ReplyDelete